[telescoperos] Re: salud de John Dobson

  • From: Mónica Vera <acad_fisyastron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <telescoperos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:10:20 -0400

Gracias Elias : ya estaba extrañando tus notas. Yo no me atrevo a planificar
nada el tiepo esta muy malo, ojala despe je el 12, si asi es obviamente haremos
alguna observacion masiva
saludos a Rosita.
Mónica Vera l Academia de AstronomíaCoyhaique> Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:54:37
-0400> From: mellelias@xxxxxxxxx> To: telescoperos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[telescoperos] salud de John Dobson> > Telescoperos Ricardo González> Nuestro
portal es //www.freelists.org/webpage/telescoperos> > Estaré el Viernes en
la plaza de Pozo Almonte de 19 hrs a 22hrs con> dos telescopios y alumnos del
Liceo de Pozo Almonte ,el Sábado estaré> en el Parque Temático Cavancha con
cinco telescopios y alumnos> ,apoderados y profesores de colegios. QUE SEA TODO
UN EXITO SUS> ACTIVIDADES EN CHILLEPIN,Coyhaique Mónica que tengas buenos
cielos> ,para ese día.> Un abrazo a todos desde Iquique Elías Mella Medel> >
Saturday, April 5, 2008> John Dobson's Health and ISAN> John Dobson has had
some health concerns in the past few weeks. He's> okay and we expect that he'll
make a full recovery but we have> canceled any upcoming events for John. His
problem is one of mobility> and as expected, all his tests results were
fantastic. We hope that> John will be able to join us in Burbank for ISAN.> >
If you wish to send John a card, you can send it to our address in> Hollywood
which can be found on the contacts page. Regular updates on> his health will be
sent in monthly emails to those on the email list,> so please be sure to sign
up. Please don't send emails iquiring about> his health, we just won'thave time
to answer them all.> > I hope everyone's plans for ISAN are in place and that
you have your> hand outs and contact materials ready. Last year we copy the
button> artwork and printed them on mailing labels to hand out as stickers to>
the younger members of the public. They were very popular, you should> try it.
Also, we used a clicker thing that we got at the sporting> goods store to keep
track of the numbers of people looking through the> scope.> > Make sure to post
your results after you get home next Saturday! We> can't wait to see how many
people got the chance to look through your> scopes!> > > Si usted desea ser
removido de la lista solo accese> //www.freelists.org/list/telescoperos> y
seleccione "unsubscribe".> > > > >
Ingresa ya a MSN Deportes y entérate de las últimas novedades del mundo
deportivo.
http://msn.foxsports.com/fslasc/