[techtalk] Re: The saga continues

  • From: Tim Seifert <sir_tim_seifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 03:23:07 +1030

Paul Ferguson:
>> Oh btw - any idea why I`m getting your posts twice ?

Andrew Davidson:
> No idea, I'm getting them twice too.  I've looked at the config in Freelists
> but can't quite see anything out of the ordinary, so I guess you're stuck
> with both of me. :)

Just wondering whether you've put a "reply-to" address in your posts.
You shouldn't, unless your "from" address is different, and you want
replies to go elsewhere.

A few people erroneously put their address in the reply-to field in
their mail client, and cause a few problems with mailing lists, for one
thing.