Random junk.

  • From: Neil Doane <caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:05:41 -0700

While I'm sitting here not doing anything (fighting the urge to waste
another evening playing "The Sims") and writing rambling emails...

We're moving.  VA's outgrown itself...yay. :)  We just finished picking out
the new location and it's BIG.  We got to tour it recently and one of the
guys there took a buttload of pics of the empty and undeveloped office space
that we'll eventually be occuping (sometime this summer I think).

Oh...and check this out.  One of the guys _from a company we just bought_
drives up to work the other day in _this_. :)
...needless to say, in a place were all the 'real' employees are still
totally locked out of their options, this drew some wicked murmurs from the
crowd. =)

I think I'm done rambling for now.

       . /._ o /     --personal="caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      /|//- / /     --business="caine@xxxxxxxxxxx"