[TechAssist] Re: zenith RA50M84D1 convergence prob

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:51:28 -0500

Check the 110k (120k?) 1/2 watt resistor that is located in front of the
HOT. I don't remember the location number, but it is connected in series
with a 82k resistor. The resistor can cause several problems. If it
increases in value slightly, it can cause converjence problems. If it opens,
it can cause no video.
Hope this helps,
Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics