[TechAssist] Re: tx81 rca with shorted hot transistor

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:02:05 -0500

Wilf,

I had a TX825, which I believe is pretty close to the TX81, that had problem
with HOT running hot and also HV was a little low and also secondary
voltages were also a little low. Fix was to replace DP12.  Don't know if
this will be of any help or not, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

                                                 Dan Webster
                                                 Webster's TV
                                                 Shullsburg, Wi.