[TechAssist] Re: transistor

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:53:25 -0800

I agree, looking at several note here and getting tires sorry, saw it after
I sent it and it was too late...  I agree with your cap tip also.  C4108
especially, and taking an ESR reading on all of those you listed...  The
regulator and caps are most likely the cause and Q4101 was a symptom...
Thanks Perry, good catch...