[TechAssist] Re: transistor

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:38:59 -0800

Frank,
Your original Q4101 should have been a D2012, and from a quick glance at the
two spec sheets NTE2311 should have worked, so I would guess that's not your
problem, just a symptom.  Check your regulator U4101, which should be a
STK730-010 and will cross with a NTE7125.  Also check CR4122 and your 333k
resistor at R4110, which may be taking a quite a stress if it is your
regulator.
Hope this helps...
Bill
Premium Technologies