[TechAssist] Re: sonykv32fv1 dead

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:18:50 +0000

I don't know this model but here in Tucson we have a big problem with
lightning in the summer and see a lot of storm damage. A general note on
sony's also Check for bad VDR's as they can be compromised by a surge. Make
shure that the surge did not travel the standby supplies and blow the front
end.

Peter
Tucson Radio TV