[TechAssist] Toshiba TV model CE36G18

  • From: "Tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:21:39 -0700

Hello techs.
I am working with Toshiba 36" . Customer said some how The house get 210V
line. Some equipments blow up.
I will work more but he wants the TV service first.
I open and see fuse line 120v blown, D899 MOP (surge
protect) blown.Change the fuse and turn on the tv. The
relay on then off. Remove collector of HOT. The relay will stay on if turn
on tv . B+ is 126V .Is it low?.It has 18v
and 126v at the at secondary of tranfomer power supply.
The LED blinks at relay turn on and off.The LED stays lit
If I remove HOT collector because relay keep contacted.
I do not have print of this.May be I do not have horizontal
drive ?TV miss voltage for jungle iC?
Any IDEAs  is appriciated.
Dang
www.tvcrcomputers.com