[TechAssist] Re: rca M#27V530T Ch# ITC008FBK - Vertical setup

  • From: "John Myers" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:51:28 -0400

Yeah, right!

The thing to do would have been to tell her to return it. But, guess who got
roped into going out & picking it up the other night. The same one who
would've had to return it, and bring the replacement home.
This was less work.

I have a email into RCA re: renewing my TCE authorization. I dropped them 2
years ago. If I get back on board, I'll bill it then.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH
ph 330-821-6545