[TechAssist] mitsubishi ptv 42" VS-420CA

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tv-repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:34:22 -0400

Hi , Mitsubishi PTV VS-420CA chassis QV-7 came in yesterday ,
good working , except colors are too redish , and a bit out of focus.
This is a 1988 set .
I've check the cross pattern on front controls , and blue seems not bad , red a
bit large , but green line seems ½ in, large , so that may be why picture seems
out of focus .
This is one of my first proj. set I'm working in , what are the steps I should
follow ?
And how to access service menu ?
Another thing ......how the heck to remove the front wood panel to access the
guns/pots ? (wanna adjust down the color drives)
TIA

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.
techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
***Did you know .....
... State with highest % of people who walk to work : Alaska. ...

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html