[TechAssist] Re: doesnt understand why

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:23:55 -0400

Pete,
I don't recall which posts you are referring to, but perhaps you are not
posting enough information in
your posts..this is one of the biggies..
If you are getting some of the off brand sets or not doing enough diagnostics,
you may not get many
replies.
There are some awesome people on this list...simply give it time.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113