[TechAssist] Re: doesnt understand why

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:45:34 -0500

I didnt reply to anything from you because the first mails I got from you
were off list and contained such lines as

"am working on a magnavox and have problem with convergence--do you have
schematic for that    pete"

First--I dont reply to anyone I dont know without at least an introduction
2nd--no model, chassis numbers.
3rd--no signature of any kind--which you have finally done.

Remember those
no model
no chassis
no signature