[TechAssist] Re: doesnt understand why

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

Pete;
Please believe me when I say that this list, and
others like it, DOES exist to provide help to our
fellow techs, regardless..
We don't know everything, however, and do not reply
simply to convey that fact.
As for your English, it's much better tham some,
especially on the TV Repair(yahoo) list.
There again, we do the best we can.
Please give as much info as possible.
Model AND Chassis numbers is usually helpful.
Also, a signature file is almost mandatory.
And remember,
sometimes, we just don't have the answer.
Hope this helps (HTH).
Walter
By the way;
you'll find my signature file near the bottom of
the e-mail. Yahoo just puts it there.

--- pete <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought this email lists was to help fellow
> technicians , but for some reason ,which I dont
> know, every time I put out a posts of a problem,
> no one replies. I am new to this group, but Ive
> been working in this field since 1972. I am from
> a spanish descent and its hard for me to write in
> english. Im doing the best that I can. Please
> don't shut me out. I am not factory authorized
> and i could use the help with all these new tvs
> that are comming out. I heard a lot of good
> things about this group. I am also helpful for
> whoever has a problem. I have a lot of knowledge
> and want to share with this group,All i need is a
> chance.
> thank you
>
> pete
>
> perdomo tv