[TechAssist] Re: ctc170ac proscan, second request

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:08:01 -0500

Avery,

Your post did get out.  Afraid to say that chassis is the most miserable
that was every made by RCA.  I will no longer take them in.  The last two
I took in kicked my xxx.  I had to send a board in to a rebuilder three
times.  TriState sent it back, saying parts were unavailable.  PTS took
three round trips to finally get it fixed.

Better luck to you...

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway