[TechAssist] Re: accessing service menu on sanyo m# DS35590

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:55:15 -0500

Joe,

Thanks a bunch for the info! Unplugging the TV, holding the menu button down
and plugging the TV back in got me into the service menu. The blue bias
parameter was set at 00 for some reason. Resetting it to mid range and
tweaking the red and green solved the green tint in the picture. One
question about nesda-ohio, is there a charge to become a 'web member"?

                                     Thanks Again!
                                     Dan Webster
                                     Webster's TV
                                     Shullsburg, Wi.