[TechAssist] Re: accessing service menu on sanyo m# DS35590

  • From: JSopko112@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:15:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2004 4:36:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
webstertv@xxxxxxxx writes:> Techs,
> Second request. Does anyone know the procedure for accessing the service
> menu on this Sanyo 35" TV. It has too much green in picture, need to make a
> gray scale adjustment. Any help would be appreciated!
>        TIA
>                    Dan Webster
>
> DEAR DAN...   NesdaOhio has been collecting these procedures a while, and
keeping them in the "member's only" Pages of our website...  i've copied what
we've got on the Sanyo's for you below (not much) , but i urge you to go to
www.nesda-ohio.com and sign up as a "web Member" so you can access these
resources for yourself the next time you need them.  If you come across any
that we
don;t have, please send it to us and we'll include it for others to use.

Joe Sopko
Consumer Service
"SERVICE SINCE THE LAST MILLENIUM"
4028 Mayfield Rd
S.Euclid,Oh 44121
216-381-1140
(fax)208-330-9603
Provided by NESDA of Ohio   http://www.nesda-ohio.com
Sanyo-Fisher,  ( some Sears )

Demo

Sanyo TV's  Different Methods for Different Models

Method 1. Press and hold Menu button for 5 seconds to deactivate.
Method 2. Press and hold Channel up and down on the set for short time.
Method 3. Press and hold Setup Key for several seconds.
Method 4. Press and hold ( < ) Adj. Key for several seconds.

Fisher TV's
Press and hold either "Level Key" on the remote for several seconds.
Or, Hold adjust(or control) left or right button down for 3 seconds

Child Lock Feature

VCR's
Display says "Blocked".  With original remote, Press Prog,3,3,Prog

Service Menu

TV's
Unplug the set. While pressing Menu Key, plug set back in.
Volume adjusts Values, Channel changes the Menu
To Exit service mode, press Menu Key

#7 is Vert Size
#8,9,10 are RGB

Color Setup
Set #8,9,10 (Biases) to 0
Set #11,12 (Drives) to 40
Go to Parameter 25. #1 and 3 to set red drive. #7 and 9 to set blue drive.
Go to Parameter 26. #1 and 3 to set red bias. #4 and 6 to set green bias. #7
and 9 to set blue bias.