[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Z52Z95D 9-1674 no video, red crt blurry/smeared convergence issues

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:45:48 -0500

we only replace the boards as a pair and all three crt resistors
we had the same problem as you
also test the hv splitter for cracks and @50-52 K ohms across the gray
wires, if the old number A-17196-05 is still in the set it gets an new
A-171796-12 included if they dont approve estimate we walk away with no head
aches
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc