[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SS6515G, Intermittent Sound

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:10:08 -0500

Ken,
Sorry about the CAPS>...I just copied and pasted.
From Tech-Repair CD:
APPLY PRESSURE ON THE CONTROL PANEL. POOR SOLDER CONNECTIONS
ON THE GRIPLETS OR EYELETS BETWEEN 6B4 & 7A4 PLUGS ON THE
CONTROL PANEL
If this isn't the problem, send the module number..I may have something
under that.
You should always post the module/chassis and model number.
Jeff

mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111