[TechAssist] Zenith SL3585BT, green screen w/ retrace

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:25:09 -0800

Techs,

This TV is proving to be a dog.  May end up being the CRT, but I don't
have a print to verify.  My tech has found heavy load on the green
driver.  If the green cathode is floated, a somewhat normal video,
although dark, is present with no green.  Have tried filament bypass
routine, without change.  My Sencore will not test this tube.

Does someone have a scan of the CRT pcb--9-1298-05.  That would help a
lot.  The 120K resistors are all good.  My tech has spent far too long on
this puppy!

TIA,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services