[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SL3585BT, green screen w/ retrace

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:06:00 -0500

Ken,
      Have you gone into service menu?  What happens when you turn the
screen down? Also the 120k resistors must be unsoldered to get correct
reading. The video output board has like 20 transistors, make sure none of
them are leaky,  the small ones that are very close  to the heat sink @ the
video outputs, usually cause this problem..
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482