[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Projection TV Model PV4660VK\ Convergence problems

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:55:24 -0700

This set is now fixed. While waiting to confirm whether I could sub the 2
conv.bds,I took some voltage readings at connector 7C3 on the conv. bd  and
found
that the 16v were not there at the conn.coming off the 9-1302 module. I removed
that module and found that the other end of this connector (3c7) was barely
making contact.I resoldered the conn.and other cold solders and now the pix is
very good,considering the age of the tv.
Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ