[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Projection TV Model PV4660VK\ Convergence problems

  • From: "Avery Boyd" <adBoyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:41:26 -0500

Yes they will.
Avery
Avery Boyd
4666B S. Mingo
Tulsa OK 74146
Phone 918-665-2400
----- Original Message -----
From: "armando guerra" <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 4:56 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Zenith Projection TV Model PV4660VK\ Convergence
problems

This set when you power it on,pix is there but out of convergence.Its
curved at the top and also the pix is pulsing in and out.The pix is not
blanking out but its like pulling to the right side of the screen.It
does it about every 2seconds or so.The convergence bd on this tv is a
9-1318-02.I was going to sub it out since I have another 9-1318-02 bd.
but there is a difference in the 2 bds.The one in the tv has the
stk-391-020 and the bd that I have has the STK-4274.Same board # but
different stks.
I don't want to try and exchange the bds unless I know that there is not
going to be any more problems done to the tv.Can someone give me some
suggestions as to whether the 2 bds will cross ok.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa GRande, AZ

-