[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVR5263RK filaments lit way to high

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:42:54 -0500

I'm going to check at the shop and assumed that Z-tips would be right
telling me its a 9-1302-07 module but in back of my mind I think its a
9-1302-04.That there's two kits that Tritronics has for the two
chassis.Thanks so much for your input. I believe your right on the money.

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,Wi  53142

tony saracco wrote:
> I accidentally installed the wrong flyback and had that symptom, double
> check the flyback number.
>
> Tony Saracco
> TCS ELECTRONICS
> 406 Andra Ct.