[TechAssist] Zenith PVR5263RK filaments lit way to high

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:56:35 -0500

I did a kit rebuild on this 9-1302-07 PS/Defl board and also the
focus/divider block. But only to discover the filaments are running way
to high. Like white hot not red. Does any fellow tech have a solution to
this problem. I'd swear I had this before but just can't seem to figure
this out. The kit was from Tritronics and the block/focus also the
generic type. Any help would be appreciated. Have a great weekend
everyone............

                                                    Bill G.
--
Bill Grabowski