[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Console SL2726EW 9-1335-1

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:27:46 -0500

The CRT causing it was enough of an issue that TNI would replace a failed
rebuilt module once for you but not the second time. They put that note in
with the module. If the new module failed they would replace it but if the
second one failed, they considered it the fault of the CRT and would not
send another one.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH