[TechAssist] Zenith C25A24T chassis CA with 9-2066-04 poor sound

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:54:54 -0600

I have this Zenith C25A24T made in 2000 that has bad (distorted)sound on
both sides at about half the normal volume.  It is OK with external audio.
I checked in the service menu and found audio level is set correctly at 49
and everything else looks right.  Winstips does not have anything for sound.
I saw tips in the archives for sound regarding parameters 11 and 25 but that
did not help.  Does anyone have  an idea. It seems too young to have a
component failure, especially for both sides. Thanks, John.

John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co