[TechAssist] Re: Zenith C25A24T chassis CA with 9-2066-04 poor sound

  • From: Randy Evans <tvsvc2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John

I repaired a 27" Zenith, shown below.

Zenith C27A24T
Weak Distorted Sound
Adjust Sound IFcoil L1202 for the loudest and clearest sound

Randy Evans
VCR SERVICE
Delta, Ohio 43515
"Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
John,
Was just about to tell you, what Keith just posted. If you need a
service manual I uploaded a Zenith CA chassis some time ago. There all very
close...
Bob,

Bobs TV Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx