[TechAssist] Re: UPDATE, Final solution! -NESDA.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:49:25 -0400

You can work with someone to solve problems or you can confront them and
make demands. Nesda solves what problems it can by working with both parties
towards a solution. When you use the confrontational approach, the bigger,
stronger guy wins. Or, maybe, like David, you can kill Goliath. But then
what do you do next?
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave