[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Stalls @ Desktop

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:48:56 -0400

Try This Spyware Removal tool.

http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor/3000-8022-10293213.html

Free Trial will probably get things S&D did not or could not remove. I was
pretty Impressed with this one over Spybot and may buy a registration
in the long run , worth $39.99 to me, as it already found and Removed a
bunch of Stuff that was slowing my PC down similar in a way that sounds like
yours may be doing. These Spys are always gonna be able to get into a PC -
its just a matter of how fast Programs are written to remove them.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx