[TechAssist] Re: Why are there so few FIXES posted?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:39:18 -0400

Sorry... I have not posted any for awhile...probably explains the lack
of a hundred fixes daily...
;-)
Truely, I think we are inclined to get what we want and forget to post
the final fix, as should be our obligation!
Will try harder...
Phil Bader

Kevin wrote:

>I was just wondering why there are so few fixes posted.  Often I will
>see a lot of posts for one problem set and then no follow-up with what
>the final solution was.  This would help all of us repair that same set
>the next time.  Hopefully the reason is everybody is so busy that they
>don't have time.
>
>Kevin Wilks
>Kevin's TV & Video Repair
>Penticton BC Canada
>kevintv@xxxxxxx

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx