[TechAssist] Re: Why are there so few FIXES posted?

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:18:06 -0400

I just use my email as the data base. I have over 9000 entries now. Just
save the messages in a folder in your email and use the email search
when you need some info. Very easy to do and no need to have to retype
any info in other data bases for you own use.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984