[TechAssist] Vacuum tubes

  • From: MagLfixIt4ya@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:47:15 EST

Hello all, we are looking to add Guitar amplifier repair to our shop, we have
many guitar players here in NYC and we think this would be a great service to
get into especially since folks would rather buy new TV's than repair
now-a-days. Many of the amplifiers still use tubes, does anyone know of a
distributor that sells them? We are also looking for schematics for them as
well. Any help is appreciated.

Don@ Affordable Electronics
          153 Garfield Place
           Brooklyn NY 11215
           718-788-0384
           Fax 10am to 6pm only 718-788-0384 same number

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: