[TechAssist] Re: Uploading 10 meg scans to the group archives?

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:44:01 -0400

Gary;
Speaking of scanned items..I found out this weekend that the Mac (OS10) has
PDF program built in as part of the OSX operating system. So when I save
something in PDF format...it can be sent out by e-mail, and anyone that has
a PDF reader can open it. I'm going to mess around with it and send you a
file in a few days, and tell me how it is.

-Ed-

teltek2@sympatico,ca
teltek1@xxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered....long after price is forgotten"