[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Projo - TPT50F60 - Red Convergence Doesn't Align

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:11:07 -0000

Mondo,

You're right, TP50F60, not sure where I got the extra "T" from. A curved
picture is one of the symptoms described by the customer so the STK's
are most likely the problem. Another member mentioned to look at
resistors in and around these STK's. Which ones are most likely to go
bad when these IC's become defective.

David Lessard
Alexandria, Ontario. Canada
mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx