[TechAssist] Toshiba Projo - TPT50F60 - Red Convergence Doesn't Align

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:14:28 -0000

Hello Gentlemen,

Long time no talk, I've been quite ill the last 2 - 3 weeks but I'm
feeling much better now.

Customer said power went out and when it came back on convergence (of
all three guns) were way off. Customer was able to align green and blue
but red doesn't move left or right (just up and down). Also, something
was mentioned about an hour glass pattern with the alignment grid. I
believe this TV uses a STK-393-010 for convergence. Has anyone seen this
problem before? I've never worked on one of these before and would
appreciate any help I can get. I do have a service manual for this model
kicking around somewhere, what I need is a little troubleshooting help.
Thanks.

David Lessard

Alexandria, Ontario. Canada

mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx