[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Projo - TPT50F60 - Red Convergence Doesn't Align

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 01:46:01 -0700

David, I hope you stay healthy.
I am just wondering if you typed in the correct model #.I am thinking that its a
TP50F60 but I could be wrong. I think that set uses the STK-392-110 and if
does,there is where your problem is.Replace them both and do some minor
convergence ajustments and all should be ok.This ic's when bad,will give you a
distorded picture,including a curved pix and  the red or blue way out.hth.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ