[TechAssist] Toshiba - CF35E50 - Dark Smeared Picture

  • From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:39:12 EDT

Hi Guys. I'm stumped on this one. I have replaced all the filters in the comb
module, the filters for the 200 volt line. Still the pix is dark with dark
streaks running off lighter images. Toshiba TA says to replace the CRT which
checks good or the P-I-P module, which I have removed from the set and it's
still the same. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Phil - www.philstv.com
34651 Ford Road
Westland, MI 48185
734-728-5925