[TechAssist] Fw: problem with tv saba ICC4 chassis

  • From: "srboljub" <srba72@xxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:09:08 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: srboljub
To: lfletch@xxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: problem with tv saba ICC4 chassis

I have big problem.In tv exist HV and "display" show all functions,but tv have
not picture and sound.On the screen only exist pour colours
vertically(red,blue,green).It is more distinct on sides of screenthen in
middle.I changed HA11489 and TDA4443 but without success.I don't know what is
problem.Please help me if anyone knows.

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.