[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba - CF35E50 - Dark Smeared Picture

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:12:32 -0500

Phil,

I've seen this problem before, but wasn't the one that fixed it, bench tech
did a few years back. When I asked him what caused the dim pix, smearing he
said he found a couple bad caps by the video jungle. If you've got an ESR
cap tester, deal with the caps around the video jungle.

I'll see if I can find some more history on this, but that will take some
time......

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services