[TechAssist] Toshiba - CF35E50 - Dark Pix

  • From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:35:44 EDT

Hi All. I have this set in the shop. The picture is dark (more predominantly
on the right side) It also has video smearing off to right of light images.
Turning up the screen shows a brighter pix but the smear stays. I've replaced
all the electrolytics that supply the 210V and some others in the video
circuit and vertical circuit. SAMS does not make a print for this set.
Toshiba TA says to replace the CRT or the PMUS02H module which I believe is
the P-I-P module. I've removed it from the set and still have the same
symptoms. I checked the CRT and it was OK. Any idea's?

Phil - www.philstv.com
34651 Ford Road
Westland, MI 48185
734-728-5925