[TechAssist] Re: CTC 185. How to save info in Eprom

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 16:35:05 -0500

Frank,
After changing a value in the eeprom. Just press pwr button. This will exit
service menu. Press again, it will turn off. The new value should be stored
at this time. If not, check the +5v stand-by voltage, it may be low. This
would prevent the CPU writing the value back to the eeprom.

If you just unplug the set, it will not record the new value.

Hope this helps.
Paul W
C&W Electronics

From: Frank Luu <fkluu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tech <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] CTC 185. How to save info in Eprom
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all:
I just replaced eprom in this TV and went into service
mode to change vertical size. after changing the new
value won't saved. Can anyone tell me how to save the
new value.
Many thanks
Frank

with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.