[TechAssist] Re: Technic Amp need pdf of chip-model# SUG90.chip# SVI 3206

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:52:40 -0500

Eric;
Never had any luck finding anything on these SVI Amps, unless Technics has
it.
Available from Cathray at $79.90 net, with no Warranty once it's installed.
Never could figure out how anyone would know it was defective, without
installing it.;-)

I have a few good "pulls" on these SVI's, if you need one.

Maybe swap for some Cod or Newfie Screech. Hehe.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx