[TechAssist] Re: Technic Amp need pdf of chip-model# SUG90.chip# SVI 3206

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:02:33 -0500

Eric;
Have not found anything on the net on these Amps.
I normally disconnect all the pins, or pull the IC when it goes into
Protect.
Usually find it is the SVI or bad solder connection on the transistors
mounted on the same Heatsink.

Bad system to work on, since you need to get at the bottom of the board
through the top.

Sorry I have nothing on this unit.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics