[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV KV27EXR25, STRS Running Hot

  • From: "Bruce Youmans" <youmans@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:03:52 -0700

Thanks Jeff for you comment.

I have tested all capacitors and resolder connections on the power supply
board. I will change a few capacitors to be on the safe side. It was my
thought also that these just do run rediculously warm. The picture seems to
look good, even after running one-half hour. I will run it longer later
today and if nothing fails send it out.

Bruce
Bruce's TV Service
Sierra Vista, Arizona