[TechAssist] Re: Sony TV KV24FV10, no start- just chirping [UPDATE]

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:40:55 -0500

Sure sounds like a bad flyback Gary. the 4 blink code is no vertical and
that is what you should get with the HOT collector disconnected. I think
5 blinks in IK failure. The number printed on the flyback is the bare
part with no wires installed. The 1-453-306-11 would be the one to use.
Wow $100.00 CN that's like 20 cents US?
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics