[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27S46(Chassis BA-4D) picture a little narrow and non linear

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:29:38 -0500

Dale, I just got done with with a sony KV27s42 with a shorted HOT The cause
for it running hot was
c390. (.47uf 50 Electrolytic) Also make sure the HOT driver transformer is
solder good. I don,t know if that cap will be the same location number on
your set and don't look for it close to the driver transformer, mine was in
the middle of the chassis close to the jungle IC.

John
Conti,sTV
Texas