[TechAssist] Re: Samsung color wheel problems--need info.

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:57:21 -0500

there is a tiny jumper like you would find on a computer hard drive you must
remove or add depending on color wheel.
this jumper is in the center of the dmd board mounted on the light engine.
If it has jumper remove it, if no jumper add one.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
http://supertek.igniteinc.biz