[TechAssist] Re: Samsung color wheel problems--need info.

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:49:12 -0400

Part BP96-00674A is an Air Bearing color wheel. Look at the DMD board to the
right and up from where the DVI looking cable plugs in. You should see
CN810. It will probably have a jumper in it. Remove the jumper. That tells
the board the the new wheel is an Air Bearing type instead of the FDB type.

Also, when you finish that, with the power off press Mute-1-8-2-power. The
set will come up in a service mode. Select DDP1011 then Index Delay. Adjust
until the bar is a uniform red color.

Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics
12169 SC Hwy 121