[TechAssist] Re: Repair tip for JVC VCR HR-J620U won't accept or eject tape

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:09:12 -0400

I charged him over $40.00 CDN to do the repair. He gave me a $50.00 go
ahead price. I like to get "go ahead" prices so I know when I find the
problem if it is worth continuing with the thing or not, without having
to shelf the unit until I find out from the customer. Not many VCRs
coming in anymore, although I still get some from the school board.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984